I LOVE that Erik and I are opposite in many ways. The opposites make us a killer team.
Latest case in point: thank you cards.
I don't so much mind writing them ... but I loathe addressing more than 5 at a time.
Erik, on the other hand, would rather address cards than write thank yous .... so our system works out quite nicely. :-)
Of course, after writing dozens of cards, I am getting a little creative. Saying things such as: "Thanks for the gift card to Lowes. Erik and I are excited to get a storm door, but we're hoping Vern will come install it." ;-) (don't worry Bonar parents, we're having the Lowes boys come and do all of the hard work. We'll sit, drink Arnie Palmers and watch).
My creative writing has been momentarily halted because we've run out of cards. Perhaps I'll get some more soon. And stamps. Sheesh! I know what the next wedding gift I'm giving is — thank you cards + stamps! Seriously, it's the most practical gift EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment