Tuesday, October 28, 2008

COMPLETELY puzzled

So .... we're married. Yay for us.

Now it's time to get all of my paperwork/documentation in order. UUUUUUUUUUGH.

So, the DMV wants me to change my info with them within 10 days of name change ... I need to get my act in gear with the Social Security office ..... and it takes up to TWO MONTHS for me to get a certified copy for the SS people.

'Scuse me. I have a life.

What a friggin headache. Makes me want to NOT change my name.

I loathe this.

3 comments:

pianomanda said...

Seriously?? I don't remember it being that much of a hassle! And it wasn't THAT long ago for me...

Anonymous said...

Yes, Karen it IS a hassle. I think my bank/credit cards were the worst! Another one of those things that men amost never have to do. I didn't want to change my name either! ErinJ

pianomanda said...

Okay, I must be the weird one then. I thought it was fun :)