(from left: Billy, Cindy, Joyce, me, Rob and Sara).
(Me and the girls - Cindy and Joyce).
Anyhow, my desire to have some snaps led me to take a few personal images at Joyce and Billy's wedding last month. So here goes ...
Isn't this tent SO TOTALLY AWESOME????
And there were totally cute wildflowers for table centerpieces — SO Joyce!
This is the rainbow from the ground ...
Check out Dr. B walking Joyce to the ceremony!
And Joyce's cousin, who was handing out massages...
And when I was leaving to go to the hotel ... I went into the house to use the restroom ... and their cat, Homer, was totally chillin' on top of gifts. :-) HA! That TOTALLY cracked me up! He was just chillin' like a villian. He was pretty calm ... I can't imagine how high strung Esse would be with all of the people in an out!
No comments:
Post a Comment