Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Need a nice cat?

My friend and business partner, Mike, has been trying to find a home for a cat for awhile ... if you are willing to give a loving home to a 10-year-old cat named Pumpkin, cruise on over to Mike and Angie's blog....

And I know some of you are thinking "why don't you just take the cat, Karen? Well, if you've ever met Esse, you would understand her jealousy and disdain for any other 4-legged creature. She lived with another cat for almost a year and a half and they STILL got into cat fights and hissing matches ... so we can't bring poor Pumpkin into our home. :-(

3 comments:

Mike Shepherd said...

unfortunately, PK still has her claws, which has been keeping her from finding a home. I don't like cats (and Angie's allergic) but I just hate to think of what would happen to her at the shelter.

Unknown said...

We'll find her a home! Claws aren't so bad ... Esse still has hers. She also has a STURDY scratching post, which is key to keeping my couch happy. ;-)

Mike Shepherd said...

We had an interested taker at the med school who balked when I reported from the owner that she does like to scratch on things. She has a scratching post but I don't know if she has access to it or what condition it's in. Soon I'll be hanging fliers in some area vet offices to see if that brings any leads. I'm actually kind of stressing about this and I don't need to be right now.