Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nail on the head!

This morning, I woke early (kitty was scratching at the door UGH) and just couldn't go back to sleep. So instead of tossing and turning and possibly disturbing E, I crept out of bed, am down at my trusty Mac, listening to streaming NPR, trying to stay warm with a tiny space heater and blog stalking.

Let me talk about WHY I love reading Jasmine Star's blog. This girl is REEEEEEEEEEEEAL! She shares the good, the bad and the not so pretty on her blog. I've referenced her blog before HERE.

Just ONCE I would like to write something poetic about one of my sessions, the way J* does EVERY day.

Oops, I'm on a tangent.

Ok, so today, I was reading J*'s post HERE and it describes perfectly how I I knew Erik was THE one:

"I don’t think that one day you just know that the person is right for you; it’s that you slowly begin to lose every bit of protest within you and accept that the person is less and less wrong for you, and then you know."

Is this just me, or is this GENIUS?!!?!???!!!

So .... post a comment and let me know how you knew your spouse was THE one! (I'm really looking forward to reading these!)

No comments: