Before: (please pardon the clutter!)
After: (doesn't it look SO much larger? Better furniture arrangement ROCKS!)
Yes, there are some paint samples on the wall ... and we've picked out one .... anyone want to come help paint???? ;-)
AND today, our AWESOME closet organizers showed up! Now I just need to finalize our closet color, then tear out one built-in ... and move out the clothes ... to get the brand new closet rolling! :-)
2 comments:
Yo, that camera angle is kind of deceiving ... In the after picture, the chair (where most of the clutter accumulates because one of us often has to change his clothes in the dark because the other of is sleeping) is cropped out ... Hmmm ;-)
Seriously, I love the new configuration and love my wonderful wife SO MUCH MORE!
If you wouldn't go to bed so early, I wouldn't have to stumble around in the dark so much! ;-)
Post a Comment