Friday, October 17, 2008

Do it yourself????

I'm into easy .... which is why I didn't make my own wedding invitations. Some people do, and nice for them. Not me. And until now, I've always thought homemade invites looked totally cheap. ACK.

But now .... I think they could look AWESOME!

ANYHOW....I was at Target last night and they have LETTERPRESS invites you can print out at home. I was interested.

Some of them are more pricey:

You can see it online HERE. And HERE is another of their pricier invites.


But others are TOTALLY reasonable:

You can check them out HERE.


OMG these are unbelievable!

You can see them HERE.


Budget friendly (and SUPER CUTE), but I think you'd have to pay extra postage to mail these:

You can see them HERE.


I don't think there would be extra postage for these:

You can check it out HERE.

Classic. Timeless:

They're online HERE. (If your initials are SS, I can see these as invites). ;-)

With some special fonts (NOT the standard ones on your computer, go check out DaFont or 1001), these could be awesome, custom invites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I actually liked the "Baroque Flat Panel" ones best, hands-down.

Love you,
Sarah