Monday, October 20, 2008

This CAN'T be healthy ...


UUUUUUUUUUUGH! Time to find a color we can live with in our closet ... but I want to be able to weave it into other places in our house, such as the dining room.

Anyhow, I *think* we have narrowed it down ... which is a relief! Aren't all of those colors INSANE? Did you ever know there were so many shades of tan and brown?


I *do* have to say I enjoy some of the names of the colors.


Seriously. Who comes up with these names? And can I have a job interview? ;-)

1 comment:

pianomanda said...

I totally agree... colors are so crazy! It's amazing what a difference one shade from another can make in a whole room full (as opposed to a card, where they look so darn similar). And I LOVE looking at the names! You and me babe - let's join that club, huh? :)