Soooooo, I was on the road earlier this week and have to say I got the BIGGEST laugh out of this story about the guys who did voice overs for the political ads. I'm not interested in discussing politics on the blog here .... just suiffice to say I'll be glad when this election is OVER. From the national to the local, races are just down and dirty. I'm ready for all the mud-slinging to be DONE.
As I was prowling through NPR's Web site, I had a flashback to an earlier blog post about the Little House on the Prairie lawsuit. Yeah, it made it to NPR!!!!!!!! Seriously, un-friendly Family Productions ... it's outrageous. Click HERE to check it out.
2 comments:
I heard that segment while I was on my way home form work Friday. Laughed out loud--it was great. "Congressional Liberals."
Let's just say when the anchor said "how dirty can you say the word liberal?" ... my mind went in a TOTALLY different direction!
Post a Comment