SO a few weeks ago, Erik and I went to The Bison Farm Maze!!!!!!
Check out the design from a birds eye view.
Check out how *fun* these signs are!
I LOVE the entrance of the maze!
Erik being a goober.
Erik stumbled across this can in the maze, despite the "no alcohol" sign. UGH. Erik is a beer snob and doesn't much care for these light beers.
Check out ALL of this corn!
Erik leading the way.
Erik RUNNING away (groan).
These handy numbers had questions to direct us which way to go. Erik got the easy questions (i.e. what noise does a pig make) while I had the not so easy Girl Scout questions.
Us chillin'
Erik being a goober.
There were also fun things to do ... such as something resembling a potato canon, but it used corn on the cob ...
And a pumpkin launcher? Are you KIDDING???? How fun! We need to take my dad on our field trip!
I'm ending on my FAVORITE photo of the day!!!!!!! Aren't all of these differently colored mini pumpkins and gourds awesome?!?!!!!??!!??
Now I'm *dying* to take a couple to a corn maze/pumpkin patch for an engagement session! How FUN!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment