Shortly after making THIS BLOG POST, I read something that really kicked my butt.
I photo-blog-stalk an amazing photographer in Utah named Rebekah Westover. She made THIS POST on her blog about the importance of getting family photos printed and put in little albums. And I NEED to just get off my duff and do this.
Let's say I'm adding this to my "to do" list for 2010. People, HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!
I think it's going to be a good idea for me to get into this habbit before any kiddos are on the horizon/scene ... because I'm sure the picture-taking will increase 100-fold at that time!
2 comments:
If it wouldn't have been for Eric and I going to Cleveland this last summer after we got married, I probably would still have our wedding photos on the CD that we got. And since we moved we had room to hang some honeymoon pics. Maybe you just need to have a scrapbooking party to get your pics in a photo album. I would come help.
Jaclyn Brown
Nice idea, Jackie! I'll have to consider it. :)
Post a Comment