(but you may hum the "Rockey" theme in your head when you look at the above photo if you wish).
It's sort of like K-hill in Manhattan. A big "A" painted in red, white and blue to be patriotic. Wahoo.
View from the top.
A little local vegitation that got caught by the paint.
More view from the top.
E with the A.
Interesting dark mountains.
Us being goofy, of course. :)
More serious.
Another at the base of the A.
3 comments:
Run!! The lava is about to reach the bottom of the mountain ;)
Hey, I think I can see my aunt's house in the background! (not really)
I'm sure it is red, white and blue to be patriotic, plus those are the school colors.
And BTW, it's TuCSon.
I think that's all I got today.
:-)
(I miss Tucson)
HA! Andrea!
Doug, oh Doug .....
Post a Comment