A few months ago, I trekked out to Hays for Allison's baby shower. Allison and I were co-teachers for CCD class for 3 years, and I was so excited. :)
Jackie threw a book-themed shower, which was appropriate because Allison is a book worm. Isn't the invite cute?
We all were to bring our favorite book/etc. to the party. Allison LOVED checking them all out.
Of course, I had to get books from the best author on the planet, Bill Peet. :)
Also, since she's such a fan of scrapbooking, the party was about making a fun baby scrapbook for Allison.
Check out some of the pages:
Allison the pro checking out our work:
I think she approves:
Of course, it wouldn't be a baby shower without cupcakes!!!
This post is SO LONG overdue ... the shower was .... I can't even remember when it was, but their little guy is almost ... is he really about 4 months old? Woah, I'm a bad llama.
I saw Allison a few weeks before she popped ... and I have to say she was the most ADORABLE pregnant lady I've EVER seen. Allison, you just GLOWED! I can't wait to meet the little fella. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment