Friday, April 24, 2009

Time to vote for Cozy!!!!


Ok folks, they're voting on all sorts of "8 Wonders of Kansas" ... and the Cozy Inn is up in the cuisine category. :)

CLICK HERE to go to the voting.


If you'd first like to educate yourself on the finalists, CLICK HERE to check them out. :)

I know it's a free country and all, but my suggestions are as follows:

1. Cozy Inn
2. Hibachi Hut
3. Brookville Hotel
4. Nu Way
5. Free State Brewery

Ones I might vote for b/c I like the name:

1. BoBo Drive In
2. Bare Butt Bar-B-Que
3. Prairie Nut Hut

Can YOU tell us about any of these places in the comment box????

4 comments:

tlawwife said...

Charlies Restaurant is the place that everyone's kids want to go to when they come home to Leoti. I was shocked when they made the finals but when I looked at the criteria I understood and hope they do well. Terry and I ate there last night just to show our support. I will vote too.

Chris said...

I would have to vote for Charlies in Leoti. Have to pull for the locals.

Unknown said...

Chicken Annie's and Chicken Mary's are both legendary fried chicken places located almost next to each other. People apparently drive from all over to eat at them and some people emphatically favor one over the other.
The Prairie Nut Hut is just up the road at Altoona, but adamantly refusing to put bull testicles in my mouth, I have never been there.

Unknown said...

not really bull balls, doug????? really?????