Thursday, April 9, 2009

Won't do it!

I know there are all sorts of fancy programs out there to follow the 3,068 blogs I regularly stalk. But I won't use them.

Why?

Because I LOVE that I can go and look at the stats for my own blogs .... I can see where people are looking at them ... when .... and all that jazz.

If people use a reader and never physically visit the blog, I have no idea how many people are reading it. Having this info does a few things. 1) keep me motivated to blog. 2) lets me know when people are reading. 3) lets me know when/where they click off to look at other things.

Random, but it's Thursday. :)

1 comment:

Mike Shepherd said...

Maddie's blog has many fans at the med school which leaves my stats a little unreliable because at the end of the day it shows 10-20+ hits from "kumc.edu." I don't actually know "who" in the school is reading her blog.

And who knows how many of those are mine considering I go there to admire my daughter throughout the day!