Since my family can't leave well enough alone, I had some mini chocolate chips I thought I'd throw on top, to make 'em look cute.
Standing in the kitchen doorway, Fr. Nick quickly piped up, "Peanut butter pancakes with chocolate? It's like a Reeses pancake."
And he was right! :)
Afterwards, he hung out and we played a MEAN game of Uno. Erik LOVES to play Uno ... and we have great house rules: such as if I play a draw 2 to Erik and he has a draw 2, it is draw 4 to Fr. Nick. Only it bites me in the backside when Fr. Nick has a draw 2 and it's draw 6 to me. It gets REALLY wicked when it's a wild draw 4 on top of a wild draw 4. At one time I had to draw 12 cards.
But, we don't have the "draw till you can play" rule I grew up with, which makes it a *little* easier.
1 comment:
UNO ROCKS!!! ... It's a good game for anyone from 8 to 88, unless you're color blind. (Sorry, Grandpa)
Post a Comment