Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crossover — Lovely Lori


To say I have been looking forward to today's wedding would be the understatement of the century. I was EXTATIC about shooting Lori and Derek's wedding in rural Windom.

Check out the awesome locations we shot at .... her grandfather built that barn in the background. Siiiiiigh.


Loved this one with the flowers!


Lori and Derek are just the cutest couple!!!


Erik's was watching over my shoulder and was like "this looks familiar" ... my response: "she's not wearing pearls." ;)

WAY more to come later on the Heartland Blog. I've only downloaded 1 card, and have TONS to look through...

3 comments:

Mike Shepherd said...

"I've only downloaded 1 card, and have TONS to look through..."

And that doesn't include anything from me.

Unknown said...

yuuuuuuuup. and I really made an effort to not overshoot .....

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!

Her wedding dress is my "dream" dress...

Peace,
Sarah Sheldon