Look familiar?
I'm just missing the President in the picture (I DID, however, see the Presidential motorcade whilst having a pint at a local Irish Pub!). If I'd been at the top of my game, I'd have had my buddies take a photo of ME going up the steps. It just goes to show you what 24 hours on the bus one-way will do to a girl. Would you believe I was so desparate to sleep on the way back, I even tried to sleep on the floor? TRIED being the operative word. Ugh. I've had people ask me if I'd go back. The answer is yes, but I am old and cranky and it would take a LOT to get me to do the bus portion of the trip again. But I digress.
Another view of the same place:
Some fun during the tour. I couldn't decide if I liked it wider w/ 5 sun spots, or tighter w/ 3. So I give you both:
Hey! I recognize him! Good old Ike was hanging out in the area. :)
Some pretty ceilings:
And lastly ... check out this detail. It was on a light fixture. I just couldn't get over the thought that was put into some of these details. I think it's safe to say that doesn't happen as much nowadays. Too bad. I like these little gems you find.
ps-I've also updated my Web site ... and added some columns. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment