Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy birthday, ERB!!!!!!


Last month, I had Erik's birthday gift shipped to my parents' house so he wouldn't snoop around. ;) Mom even wrapped it for me!


Erik was certainly EXCITED about finally getting an iPod of his very own! I was excited I kept the secret of what he was getting for about a month. Sheesh, keeping secrets from a new husband is NOT easy!


And since they were willing to engrave it .... but let me tell you. It was no easy feat. I tried to do it online, but evidently they didn't like "Esse" ... so I had to call ... and they still had trouble getting the computer to accept Esse on the back. SO we had to put in "Booger." Who'd have thought Booger wasn't offensive or questionable and Booger was? So strange.


Test drive.

Now he spends tons of time transferring his infinite music collection into 120GB worth of electronic space.