Do you see the light in the "after image" ... well, I'd like to replace it with THIS:
I think Erik would need some serious convincing, though. Oh well, I like it and can dream, right?????
OH, and of course, there's the progress of the whole thing:
Here's the room once it's been emptied and primed.
Here's the paint color we selected ... the one in the middle, that is.
Here are all of the tools ...
And Erik workin' hard ... I wish I could blame the lack of focus on someone other than myself ... but no.
Booger's investigating our handiwork.
Check out how well the wall color goes well with the sheets (yes, I'm a DORK!).
Also, be sure to check out THIS post about how I suckered my sister into making the wall art for me. :-)
And for anyone who is interested, the photo on the wall is from my trip to Africa in 2006.
This is our GUEST ROOM, so if you're ever in/through Salina and need a place to crash, shout! I *adore* having company.
6 comments:
And I can attest to what a cozy little room it is. Karen makes great cinnamon rolls, too. And while I didn't need the sample toiletries, that's a nice touch. Karen must be practicing for the B&B she'll convince Eric they need to run in their retirement years.
And you need that light fixture. It totally goes with the quilt.
I never thought about the light fixture matching the quilt, Juno! You're a genius!!!!!
Ok, you caught me. My secret ambition is to run a B&B. There's one for sale right out side of Salina. But we're not inerested in sinking $1M into purchasing it. Crazy, right? ;-)
I loooove that color green. It is very similar to the color we had our living room painted back in Kansas.
It's been SO LONG since I was in your house in W ... I can't even remember. But I must have subconsciously remembered it....
I'm an artist! i will send you the bill in the mail : D
haha...love it. nice pic of the light and yes, it would be sweet with that quilt!
~Robin
uh-oh. if I get a bill, I'll have to return the art.
you just brought the fingers. I provided the paint, canvas and painting smock!!! ;)
Post a Comment