Ok troopers, it's just a mad scramble around here!
Still catching up on laundry (groan).
Doing lots of talking with brides and the like.
Also, just planted my basil and peppers. In my little makeshift plant growing-thingey. I intend to give heirloom tomatoes a spin this year and see how that goes. But per my mother's request, I'll still start a few regular plants for her. :)
Oh, and because I know some of you might be interested, I am getting my heirloom seeds from a place in Ellsworth, KS .... so not too far from home! The bonus is that we know the seeds will grow well in KS. :) To view the info, please CLICK HERE (a big thanks to Erik's co-worker, Gordon, for pointing me in this direction!).
Yes, I'm aware I need to post photos from Arizona, but truth be told, I haven't even had the time to download them. So continue to sit tight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment