Check out what came in the mail today:
*grin*
Next up, plant these puppies:
I started a few tomato seeds last week ... but now the big guns are here!
Let's talk about heirloom veggies. Last summer, I read in Better Homes & Gardens about heirloom tomatoes. The gist of the story was that the tomatoes are supposed to be more flavorful. :) They also come in cool colors (like purple ... have YOU ever seen a purple tomato?).
I'm SO ready for this summer and to get my fingers into the garden!
And this was what I found on the bottom of my invoice:
I feel all the better for supporting a company that utilizes sustainable practices. The place they get the seed envelopes from uses wind power to make the paper. How cool is that??!!??!
Oh, and if you want the hookup on these seeds, CLICK HERE to check out their online catalogue.
No comments:
Post a Comment