Friday, January 1, 2010

This is post #555

Yes, it's a number post.

Ok, not really. But it's post #555 for our blog. If you don't believe me, go back and count. I did. Ok, I didn't, but it tells me on the blogger dashboard. ;)

Ok, so Happy New Year everyone. I hope it was a jolly good time and that you all enjoyed yourselves immensely.

Resolutions? I am not a big fan. In fact, I read in a magazine that the average New Year's resolution lasts about 6 weeks (see the allure of doing a 101 in 1001 list?).

But I have a goal for 2010: Cook with 3 ingredients I've never used before. I'm thinking lentils and couscous for sure!

Sounds strange, but I think I can do it. :) Besides, I already work out on a pretty regular basis. So it's not like I can do that for my New Year's resolution.

If I come up with anything better or anything to add on, I'll let you know, but this is it for now!

No comments: