What do I mean by that?
Well, let's see. erik and I have been married for 16 months, and I only have three ... THREE ... photos from our wedding up. The first one took me a whopping 11 months to get up. And it was a measley 5x7. (I'm SO embarrassed to admit that). And just this last month, I added another TWO photos. Yeah, and they're dinky-small 4x6s. (My head is in my hands right now).
This photo is one of the 4x6 photos I've added to our bedside tables.
And here's the kicker ... I have BEAUTIFUL 20x30 inch framed wall portraits on my wall of other clients and/or fashion sessions.
I suppose I tell myself it's totally vein to have big photos of me up ... and have such beautiful work of our clients, I want to display THAT big. But I DO have plans for some big photos of us ... I know where I want to put them, too ... it's just that I haven't gotten around to it.
So, I guess I can understand my brides taking their sweet time. But I don't like it because I want them to hurry up and decide already. ;)
Maybe this should be a goal of mine for 2010: to get a few big framed wedding photos up. Ok, I can do that!
1 comment:
Ok, so that makes me feel way better about myself, hehe. I finally have our totally amazing huge pic up, but haven't finished framing and spacing the rest of the beautiful family photo's that compliment it :)
Post a Comment