Saturday, January 2, 2010

Inspiration!

When I was in Denver a few months ago, I was able to take a tour of Sam Puc's studio space. I have to say, it was uber-fab. :)

I'll break the photos from the visit into a few posts so as to not bore/overwhelm you out there in blog-reading-land.

This one will be about chairs. Yes, chairs and sitting surfaces. So deal.


I'm sort of on a kick about chairs with no arms, which is odd because I like to sprawl my legs over the arm of any chair I'm sitting in. But I think I like the clean lines, ya know?


I'm not sure how comfy any of these are to sit in. This one especially, but it certainly LOOKS nice, even if it might be uncomfortable. ;)


Just gotta love this.


This is great ... and could totally serve as a day bed, too, right?


Not sure I'm loving the fabric, but this certainly is an interesting looking piece.


Last one is a great way to store things! Seriously thinking about this for the garage!!!!

No comments: