Kinda digging the wall decals. Not sure it'd look good on our blue walls, but ya know .... I can always imagine.
Integrated with photos. Digging this!
Stenciled onto a dark wall. Now THIS is an interesting thing to consider. Maybe on the wall our bed is against????
Just cuteness .... if your name is Angie, I can see something like this on your walls. ;)
Sticking with the word/lettering theme, this is for my dad. BELIEVE. :) Love it! I love the soft glow of the lights. I've seen some kickin photos from the neon graveyard in Las Vegas and this kinda reminded me of it.
Kinda like the frames. And that they're black.
This isn't really decorative, but I think it's certainly clever. If I ever live in a loft-like space, it'd be a great alternative to the traditional kitchen cabinets!
2 comments:
I love your taste :) And I totally thought of you when creating our Christmas cards this (last) year! :)
Thanks, Amanda!
And I LOVED your Christmas card for 2009!!!! :)
Post a Comment