Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Working on the 101 list — Honey Glazed Chicken

Last night, I made Honey Glazed Chicken. The recipe is HERE. I had to modify it some b/c I was cooking it on the George Foreman. So there were no roasted grapes. :-( I'm anxiously waiting for summer when we can put them on the grill! Oh, and we used boneless chicken ... it was easier.

Erik said he thought it tasted a bit like teriyaki. I agree. :-)

Of course, here's the list of the new recipes I've tried so far:
Dec. 21 — Peanut Butter Pancakes
Dec. 31 — Calzones
Jan. 9 — Braised Brussell Sprouts + Pork Chops with a creamy herbed sauce
Jan. 14 — Black Bean Burritos
Jan. 18 — Hot Chocolate Mix
Jan. 29 — Ham and Bean Soup
Feb. 1 — Macaroni Salad
Feb. 14 — Focaccia Bread
Feb. 17 — Honey Glazed Chicken

No comments: