Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jamaica — sunset beach

We selected Negril because it is on the western coast of Jamaica. We figured the sunsets would be fantastic. The only disappointment was there were clouds like EVERY night ... but here are photos:


There were tons of people who were willing to take a picture of us if we took a picture of them. :-)

I couldn't decide which image I liked better. Your thoughts?




They had sunset dinner on the beach. We opted to not do it b/c we wanted to do a different restaurant every night, then on the last night we had dinner on our terrace. :-)


Here's Erik chillin like a villian:



A few final ones from the beach at sunset:



3 comments:

Monica said...

Your honeymoon pics make me homesick for Cabo (which is where we took ours). And, for what it's worth, I like the first shadowy sunset pic the best, where you're closer together and just see your profiles.

Anonymous said...

I love the flip flop picture!!!

Sarah Sheldon

Erin said...

I have been loving your honeymoon pics, they are gorgeous. I was telling Joe today that when our kiddos are older/I am not nursing a babe, he is going to take me to Jamaica.