Monday, January 19, 2009

#65 — Make my own hot chocolate mix

... CHECK!!!!!!!!


Yummie! My friend, Marie, gave me her mom's hot chocolate recipe, and BOY OH BOY is it good! I'm enjoying a cup right now.

The heck of it is it makes A LOT of mix. I made HALF of the recipe and still filled a large container with the mix. Sheesh!

I might be cheating *a little* but I"m counting this as my new recipe for the week. :-) It's good to officially be into month 2 of my 3 month project of making one new recipe/week. Let's see, that's 5 weeks down, 7 weeks to go!

Of course, here's the list of the new recipes I've tried so far:
Dec. 21 — Peanut Butter Pancakes
Dec. 31 — Calzones
Jan. 9 — Braised Brussell Sprouts + Pork Chops with a creamy herbed sauce
Jan. 14 — Black Bean Burritos
Jan. 19 — Mary's Hot Chocolate

1 comment:

Erin said...

Could you give out the recipe? I am looking for a dry mix I can store and use because the kids like to have hot cocoa when they come in from playing in the snow.