HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Ok, so I'm exhausted.
For the first time in my LIFE I didn't make plans for New Year's Eve. I didn't go to a party. I didn't hang w/ my family. I didn't even make plans w/ E. If I was awake when he got home, he'd see me .... otherwise, I'd be catching up on MUCH NEEDED sleep.
But yesterday, I made Calzones for dinner. :-)
Yes, it's on my 101 in 1001 list!
Ok, ok, ok, so you're saying "Karen, it's been 10 days since you made something ... you're a cheater! That's not w/in a week." WELL smarty pants, I have decided to count a week from Sunday to Saturday. Dec. 21 was a Sunday, so I hit the start of that week. This week, I opted to do it on Wednesday. So there!
I was sort of grousing about it to myself, but it's truly nice to have an excuse to try a recipe I've cut out and stuck in my folder ...
Anyhow, for those of you interested, please CLICK HERE to view the recipe. I used the Ricotta and Ham variation, which was interesting. Also interesting was that there were potatoes in the calzone. I've never heard of/had that before, but it wasn't bad at all.
Of course, here's the list of the new recipes:
Dec. 21 — Peanut Butter Pancakes
Dec. 31 — Calzones
• • •
Also going on in my life ... I opened the box of the closet system, and in an extremely tired state, tried to figure out and measure the best option to putting those bad boys up. Photos to come when it's all spiffed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment