Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jamaica — More Larry

IMG_0185.jpg picture by karenmikols

One afternoon on our Honeymoon, Karen and I ran across Larry the Lizard (He actually might have been a relative of the chameleon since he could change colors to blend in with the background.)

We thought he might scoot away when we settled in, but Larry made it clear that this was HIS spot. We were welcome to share it with him, but he was going nowhere.

IMG_0215.jpg picture by karenmikols

Since we all agreed to share the spot, I thought I'd offer Larry a taste of my Jamaican smile.

Larry3.jpg picture by karenmikols

The only thing Larry loved more than frothy, rum-laced drinks was staring up at the thatch umbrella. We assured him that we wouldn't walk off with it, but he was still quite protective.

IMG_0218.jpg picture by karenmikols

Finally, we tracked down some other Honeymooners to get a shot of the three new friends.

2 comments:

The Ahlgrens said...

Seriously...I NEED one of those Jamaican Smiles right now! Love the honeymoon pics...and Larry is a hoot!

Unknown said...

HA! Me too!

Yeah, Larry rocks. We wanted to bring him home with us, but alas Larry didn't want to.