Saturday, November 6, 2010

Slammin'

Slammin' busy, y'all.

For retail, the "Christmas Season" is from after Thanksgiving (or a little earlier, say, Oct. 1) thru December. For me, we try to have all orders in by Dec. 1 so I can deliver in time for Christmas. So, this is MY Christmas "retail" season.

I apologize for the blog neglect.

But here's the thing: being crazy out of my mind is SUCH A BLESSING. I'm thankful for the clients and the expansion. So I'm not complaining (the complaining is left to our cat, for those of you who are curious).


One of the stylists from the salon on the main floor of my building. :)


Cutie-pie family session from this morning.


Super-awesome panoramic float wrap (15x30 inches, top, compared to the VERY popular 16x24 inch size, bottom). I've NEVER ordered a pano from one of my images, and I'm glad a client told me this was what they wanted. I actually love it! :)

No comments: