So, my Bucket List is a holdover from my 101 in 1001 list. And that's what the numbering is all about. (You can read about it HERE).
SO, I'm posting this because I have an item to check off, but want to have a good reference. So here is the list. I don't know if I intend to add to it until I get it complete. But we'll see!
3. Learn how to speak rudimentary Italian
4. Go on a vineyard tour in Italy
5. Learn to juggle
6. Earn as much from Heartland Photography in one year as I did from any previous job
7. Adopt a child internationally
8. Learn how to play (basic) piano
10. Develop a long-term documentary project
11. Attend WPPI in Vegas
12. Put 10% of my income into a retirement plan
13. Put another 10% of my income into investments
14. Play the stock market
15. Buy a share of stock in Apple Inc.
16. Travel in Africa (again)
17. Become a member of a wine club
20. Buy a gold coin
21. Eat veggies grown ONLY from my garden for one summer
22. Practice yoga 2 times/week for six months
24. Be interviewed on NPR
25. Go to Mt. Rushmore
27. Join a fantasy team
29. Fly first class
32. Book 20-24 weddings/year
33. Take a SCUBA diving class
34. Have something ELSE published in Better Homes & Gardens magazine
35. Have a wedding featured in a magazine
37. Visit the center of the continental U.S.
39. Finish one of my "in progress" quilts
40. Keep tax information current on a monthly basis (i.e. don't wait until the end of the year to get organized!)
41. Send birthday cards to everyone on my birthday calendar for one year
44. Replace all possible lights in house with more eco-friendly light bulbs
48. Take a dance class with ERB — DONE, Fall 2010
49. Learn to belly dance
50. Develop and implement a regular backup system for my computer
51. Volunteer as a classroom aid in a local school (to read to children)
52. Document the birth of a child — DONE, Fall 2010
53. Read "How to Win Friends & Influence People"
54. Participate in the Bike Across Kansas
56. See the northern lights
57. Go to Nicodemas, Kansas; learn a little about its history
58. Photograph Castle Rock at sunrise
61. Read pages 1&3 of the newspaper EVERY DAY for a MONTH
62. Take my vitamins every day for a month
64. Have a photo published on Trash The Dress Web site
67. Photograph a wedding in Hawaii
70. Go to groundhog day activities in PA!
73. Photograph a family for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep — DONE, April 2010
75. Get my 3 a day for an entire month!
76. Enter photos in a competition
78. Get large canvas prints made — DONE!!!! May 18, 2010
80. Go visit Bobby Ann & Vern in their winter nest, catch spring game while in Arizona. — DONE!!!!!!! December 2009
81. Go to the Salt Mines in Hutch — DONE!!!!!!! Aug 2011
84. Re-do the master suite in Erik's house (bedroom/closet/bath)
87. Have an article I write published in an industry magazine (wedding/portrait photography industry)
91. Blog stalk a blog COMPLETELY unrelated to photography for ONE MONTH. — DONE!!!! April/May 2011
96. Get 2008 wedding album designs completed/to the printer/binder before 2009 weddings begin.
- - - - - -
*** EDIT/ADD-ON: I've decided to add items at the bottom of the list, per this blog post. Because I'm adding them onto a 101 list, I'll start numbering them at 102. :)
102. Come up with a year-end thank you/Christmas gift for clients — DONE!!!! December 2010
103. Get signed up for a State of Kansas library card so I can download audio books w/o having to go to the library to get them. — DONE!!!! January 2011
104. Find a new and loving home for Erik's original couch/love seat/recliner — DONE!!!! April 2011
105. Have the hardwood floors in our house refinished/make the ugly tile in the kitchen go away. — DONE!!!! April 2012
106. Get some insulation installed in the crawl space under the master bedroom!!!!!!
107. Write down a "company manual" for the systems and order I do things ...
108. Vacuum the main living areas up and downstairs bi-monthly for 6 months (for those of you out there cringing, this is WAY more often than it's done now, hence a big improvement). — DONE!!!! June 2011
109. Add the lattice planters on the patio.
110. Have an attic fan installed (this will help in the spring/fall so we can use the attic fan and hopefully use less air conditioning!!!).
111. Grow lavender somewhere, just because I think it smells nice — DONE!!!! May 2011
112. Have a garage sale in 2010!!!! — DONE!!!! April 2011
113. Take a spring/summer trip to the Drive-In. Have an old fashioned good time. :) — DONE!!!! June 24, 2011
114. Cook a new recipe (2x a month) involving a new grain (bulgur, amaranth or something as such).
115. Install under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. — DONE!!!! May 2011
116. Install a ceiling fan in our living room.
117. Have photos published on a wedding inspiration blog — DONE!!!! September 2011
118. Paint the trim on our house
119. Decide on a color; paint the middle bedroom. — DONE!!!! November 2011
120. Have couple's dinner once/quarter with a good friend(s)
121. See Garrison Keillor perform (again).
122. Go to Minnesota; see Garrison Keillor perform on his home stage before his retirement in 2013.
123. Install a gate on patio to contain the dog. — DONE!!!! December 2011
2 comments:
So which one are you crossing off?
And I really think Nos. 48 and 49 could be combined.
I'm still willing to help you with No 8... do you still have that book? :)
Post a Comment