First, for those of you who have been here around Christmas know we don't have a tree. Only a nativity set. We have a cat, I think she'd climb a tree. I'm lazy, I don't want to mess with a tree and a cat who likes to climb it. SO, this seems to be a great alternative:

But I've seen ones with knobs on the branches, to allow you to hang ornaments. If I ever see one like this with knobs, I'm totally going to rally for making it our Christmas tree!

Fabulous!

A vertical, a little closer.

I was SO taken with this wall! I really love it!

Seriously, what's NOT to love???!?!?!?

It's a bit difficult to see this, but it's a vertical metal planter thingie ... I'm not sure it has a place in our backyard, but I think it's uber cool!

SPEAKING of uber cool, I found a rain barrel! See how big it is! And see how pricey it is! Anyone living in Salina, there's a thing Tuesday night and you can get a rain barrel for $10. A TOTAL steal!

There were these cheerful metal flowers that were painted brightly all over the place! How fun!

Another one.

I dug this little courtyard.

An arrangement in a shop that I liked.

Yeah. No words. Just. Yeah.

There were these crosses that had all sorts of little figurines made into a larger artistic cross. I really liked these!

Another one; they also made frames and other things, but these were the most interesting looking pieces.

I liked seeing more of the room via the mirror.

Another beautiful little cross.

I'm kinda crazy about this overall wall. Really like it. It sort of reminds me of something from the new "Romeo and Juliet" movie .. er, the "new" one made about 15 years ago. :)

Just liked how the background is framed. Nothing too special, just some nice framing. :)
2 comments:
We went to Tubac the last time I visited Tucson also and I loved it also. So much to see. You didn't happen to eat at the golf resort down there did you? The restaurant is in an old converted stables or barn type building. Really cool, and the food was very good also.
All these Tucson pics really make me want to go back!
Uh-oh, now that Erik knows about another eatery, especially golf related, I think we'll be headed back soon!
Post a Comment