This post is my post of detail shots. About half way through our trip, I became obsessed with taking photos of textures and the like. So here they are:
ALL of these photos were taken with my little point and shoot camera .... with the macro function. It's not the tool, it's the person using it! :)
3 comments:
Stacey
said...
What are these photos of. I got the adobe house, the barrel cacti, and what I think is ribbon on the bottom. Do you remember what the others are. I'm curious.
1-adobe building 2-cactus 3-close up of brush strokes on a painting 4-bark on a tree 5-wood from a door (I think it was a door) 6-another plant or cactus of some sort 7-a stiff paper bottom of a doll.
3 comments:
What are these photos of. I got the adobe house, the barrel cacti, and what I think is ribbon on the bottom. Do you remember what the others are. I'm curious.
1-adobe building
2-cactus
3-close up of brush strokes on a painting
4-bark on a tree
5-wood from a door (I think it was a door)
6-another plant or cactus of some sort
7-a stiff paper bottom of a doll.
Thanks!
Post a Comment