
But I'm really glad I was able to go back when it was sunny. Thanks, Bobby Ann!

I'd be interested to see this in black and white, but have been looking at about a million photos and just don't have the energy. So we'll see.

I wish the detail were closer to the ground so I could view more of it.

Cross on the hill. Nice.

A view from the inside.

Did I show a black and white version of this last time? I am digging this color. And the view. :)
3 comments:
Did you get the explanation for why the top of the one bell tower was unfinished? I think it's funny that property taxes were an issue, even way back then.
SERIOUSLY?
I thought you were telling a joke, and waiting for the punchline. ;)
No, supposedly the Spanish only collected property taxes on new buildings when they were completed, so they intentionally left it uncompleted so they could put off the taxes indefinitely.
That's the story anyway.
Post a Comment