Monday, March 22, 2010

Recipes

This post is for you, Mary!

A friend of mine asked me to put my recipes all in one place. Well, I'm going to be lazy about it. ;) When I make a post, I apply a few labels/tags to it. So, here are my labels for recipes:

Recipes (this is a general, catch-all place). CLICK HERE to check them out.

Meatless Recipes (Erik and I eat meatless at least once a week. Sometimes it's rough to be creative. There are a lot of good ones here). CLICK HERE.

Drink Recipes. I actually was looking back through my recipes and saw I have a few drinks on there ... so CLICK HERE.

Also, during my 101 in 1001 project, I kept all of the recipes in one place. CLICK HERE. (My favorite peanut butter fudge recipe is in here!!!!)

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

This is perfect, Karen. Thank you!! Now I need to sit down with my pen and do some copying. I'll get on that. . . as soon as I find a pen - lol :)