Truly, the project has been going on for MUCH longer than I'd like ... but isn't that life?
I don't have any "before" pix right now, so you'll just have to see it at another date. Sorry y'all.
Just today, I put up the vertical shelf (on the left side) this afternoon. :-)

The built in (right side) has been repainted, and I am just *adoring* the white trim. Erik painted all of the baseboards while I was gone! YAY E!
There will be another shelf/rod under the ones already hung. Yippe!!!!! We're going to more than double our hanging space in that closet!

Because the baseboards are all painted, we opted to move in the dressers. :-) On the left side of the wall, we will be putting in a taller rod for dresses and other long tiems that can't go on the dual system on the two walls.
Oh, and we're aware we need blinds to keep the clothes all pristine.
But I'm all sorts of *in love* with the tan wall color and white trim!
This closet is MASSIVE!!!!! I'm NOT a clothes horse, but it's just a jewel of a space!
4 comments:
I would be obsessed with my closet, too, if it looked like that! And the color is great.
Beautiful! I think I have had bedrooms smaller than your closet!
Now that I think about it, my bedroom in our triplex in college was smaller than this room ... I think it was actually a small bedroom, but the person before us converted it, and there's no amount of money you could give to me to convert it back. At the point when we leave this house, I imagine this will be a *great* selling feature!
Holy smokes! That's some closet! I am glad I got to see it since I keep reading about it on FB! It will definitely be worth it when you're done.
Post a Comment