Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo dreams ...


One of the most difficult aspects in business for me is prioritizing. There are *so many* things I want to do. *So many* pieces of equipment, etc I want to get ... but what is at the top of the list?

For the last few years, going to the annual WPPI convention/tradeshow. There's so much "buzz" about it ... and I'm just itching to go, but life keeps getting in the way. The last few years, I've had a full time job that was not conducive to leaving for a week-ish. Now ... we'll see. Erik and I have *talked* about going to Vegas, and I'd love to even go to a day of the activities ... we'll just have to see.

The above video is one in a series to "pump us up" ahead of the main event. :-) It's long, so if you wanna watch, get comfy. It's a reality episode about a bunch of photogs trying to make a short film in 24 hours. I frequently stalk a lot of their blogs, so it's amusing to see them act/interact with others. On some, I think "oh, I would have pictured their voice differently" or some such silliness.

Here's hoping for Vegas this year .... ;-)

No comments: