
One show down, two to go this month. :-)
I spent today at The Cotillion in a Bridal Fair hosted by Kansas Wedding Plan Magazine. What a blast! I'm exhausted, but it was super fun to have time to chat with brides one-on-one.
This has not been the easiest of my 101 in 1001 items to complete. The people at the "big" Wichita fair won't return a phone call or e-mail. It's been frustrating, so we opted for a booth in a smaller fair. But wow! It was fantastic ... we had time to visit with every single bride, which was fantastic. At the big fair, it's like a cattle drive (and I've actually BEEN to a cattle drive, so that's experience speaking, folks!). There are just *so many people* it's difficult to get any quality time with one bride/couple/family.
And my favorite bride, Robin, came along to pimp us and talk about her wedding photography experience. :-)

Peace out, yo. I gotta get some SLEEP!
ps-21 items checked off the list! And several more are in the works! I'm not sure they'll *all* get done before Oct. 18, but I'm giving it my best shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment