
Whew! Saturday night, I returned from my trip to DC. The trip entailed 24 hours on a bus and 24 back. UGH. I had a darn hard time sleeping on the bus ... especially on the way back. But I've been wanting to attend the March for Life for several years ... which has been great.
I reported/photographed for the Diocecean paper, which was great fun. I'm in the process of finishing my story.
Yet another item checked off the 101 in 1001 list.
I also will have more photos from my "being a tourist" in DC for the 101 list. :-)
2 comments:
heh...i will take u up on that cinnamon roll thing...the yeast is not my friend...
Glad you made it back from DC in one piece! i bet it was a blast!
C-rolls are sort of like doing laundry. You gotta have something else to do/occupy your time while the dough rises. :-)
The next batch I make, I wanna put raisins in them. That sounds so yummie, but I've never done it before.
Post a Comment