Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Potato + Chicken Croquette

A few months ago in the newspaper, I saw THIS RECIPE. I remember thinking it sounded good, so I tore it out and last night finally got around to cooking it up.


YUMMIE!!!!!

It takes awhile to make/put together, but it's uber tasty. Seriously FULL of amazing flavors!

One thing, though. It might be the way I made it, but they didn't hold together very well. I'm considering using an entire egg, not just the whites next time I make these, which will be soon. They were tasty + we love eating sweet potatoes around our house! I'm only sad it took me so long to make it (I was trying to figure out what to substitute for bread crumbs, but now that I make soda bread, situation solved!).

(Side note: I did not make the sauce/relish, so I can't speak to that at all).

2 comments:

JunO said...

Wow, I might have to try this ... on a day off!

Unknown said...

you should totally do it, Juno. They're unreal!