Some people get freaked out by "online friends."
I get it. Really. I do.
But I reserve that for certain situations.
There are several "friends" I've made/met through other friends' blogs. And it doesn't freak me out.
Monica found me through our mutual friend, Erin's blog. I'm guessing the same goes for her sister, Michelle? I sort of know them in the abstract, but we have never met.
It's sort of funny b/c I've watched their kids grow up and feel like a member of the extended family (even though we've never met). I can hardly wait to see what G will say. (Really, I need a life).
I've even had friends of mine connect w/ these awesome ladies and expand the friend network/web. It's pretty cool. I might not be explaining well. Oh well.
Anyhow, the purpose of today's post is to direct you to this totally yummie chocolate cake recipe that you can make in a cup in the microwave that Michelle blogged about. I honestly think it's a little genius and am thinking about giving it a shot. Soon.
EDIT: I could only hold off for 40 minutes after posting this before giving it a try. Um, yes. Life-altering. The thing I like is that it makes a nice portion. Not too much (w/ only 2 of us in the house, I hesitate to make big desserts b/c I don't want it sitting around all week). SUPER TASTY! Thank you Michelle for posting this. I made 1 alteration. I had broken Andes mint pieces and used that in place of chocolate chips. Still tasty!
1 comment:
Awww, LOVE this post. And seriously, "I hesitate to make big desserts b/c I don't want ti sitting around all week." Trust me, we have NEVER had this problem at our house, and it's typically just the two of us eating the big desserts.
Um. Maybe I shouldn't have just admitted that.
I'm glad we're "blog friends"!!!!
Post a Comment