Labels
101 in 1001
joys of home ownership
photography
rain barrel
recipe
redecorating
travel
vacation
Friday, March 18, 2011
How the morning starts around here
I admit, there is a perk or two to having a dog (but not more than that!) ;)
We taught her to get the morning paper.
The paper fetching was a combined effort. I started her fetching it from across the room. Erik started her on the porch. Go team!
Speaking of "go team!" .... Erik was poking through online videos, and thinks teaching Bailey to get a beer is a pretty good trick.
I'm not sure it'll be anytime soon, but we'll see. Evidently this is a popular trick, because searching for "dog getting a beer" videos yields more results than I would have imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment