I did laundry on Friday (hanging it on the line to dry!), and we were at least 12 hangers short when it came time to put things in the closet. WHAT GIVES!?!??!?!?!????
Hmmmmmm....... like missing socks, I have no answer. Anyone else have this struggle?
Oh, but my remedy to the ever happening missing sock .... mismatch them so it won't matter anyway! ;)
We're going to have to break down and actually purchase hangers. I don't remember EVER doing that in my lifetime....
4 comments:
There's a sock gnome who lives in our dryer... maybe you have a hanger elf! :)
I have hundreds of hangers from Terry's uniforms. I can send you some.
Dollar Tree had hangers (at least they did a year or 2 ago) 10 for a dollar, and they're even nice plastic ones. Just FYI
Michelle, thanks for that tip! I'll look there. :)
~Karen
Post a Comment