
I love, love, love Chinese food. Well, the Americanized stuff.
A few months ago, there was a coupon for $1 off and so I picked it up ... and I totally still do. But luckily for me there are still coupons from time to time ...
This stuff makes a FANTASTIC quick and easy meal. :) Oh, but you gotta provide your own chicken. Poultry not included.
Admittedly, I'm stuck on their sweet and sour chicken. But today, I grabbed the cashew chicken. AND on the box it suggested throwing veggies in. So I rummaged through the freezer and found a bag of garden veggies, which I threw in. YUMMIE!!!!!
I don't do this from a box dinner ALL the time, generally just in a pinch .... but this makes it sort of special. Yeah, I'm busy, but it's a special treat.
In other news, I'm still working on the photos from last week. And LOVING them. :) Still can't share here ... SORRY! It's NOT easy to keep these under wraps!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll find some time to do a bunch of blog posts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment