Check out what my awesome husband got me for my birthday!!!!! Yes, it's a RETRACTABLE clothesline from Target. :)
HERE and HERE.
One end will attach to something in our yard (currently, we think it's the tree trunk). Anyone who wants to come and help me dig the hole for the end that retracts, DO let me know! ;) Oh, and yes, we had the dig safe people come out, so we won't run into anything we shouldn't.
Let me also add I'm excited b/c there will be 170 stinkin' feet worth of hanging space. I picked up some clothespins at Target for about $1.50 last week. But I only got 150, so I might need to score a few more ....
2 comments:
I'm sure your neighbors are elated!
-shep
I would like one for my balcony or even inside somewhere. I am just not sure were to hang it. Let me know how it works.
Jaclyn
Post a Comment