Don't you just love these as place markers? :)
So, when we knew we'd go down to Wichita for Easter, I asked my sister if she'd be there. She said she wasn't sure ... why did I ask?
"Because I want to know if I'll be sitting at the kids table this time." I said to her.
My sister thought I was NUTSO, but c'mon! I'm a married woman!!!! I SURELY deserve to not be at the kid's table.
So when we arrived at the Sheldon's for Easter, this was what we found. Our OWN LITTLE table.
*sigh*
So sad.
But it was just a joke .... we got to sit at the big kids' table. Actually, we decided it was the "young adults" table ... because there were 2 set of twin girls under the age of 3 sitting at the "adults" table. ;)
And .... it was RAINY so the regular egg hunt was cancelled ... and so I hid eggs inside.
Chaos, pure chaos! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment