But since I infrequently mail packages, I don't need one of these monsters lying around the house:
(This thing is GARGANTUAN!!!!)
SO, there is a nice little solution:
These little guys are small, compact and not scary looking. I LOVE them!
But I also loathe them. Why? Well, I cannot seem to find a refill for this size of packing tape. Odd, huh? They make them, but to re-fill it, I need to buy an entire other dispenser. Strange. I was in an office supply store, scouring the shelves, looking for refills. The clerk told me they weren't made. DARN. I was in the post office, buying yet another dispenser (between Erik and I there are at least 4 in his house). I mentioned to the guy behind the counter how I would love to find just refill tape. He said "I would too, but they don't make it." DOUBLE DARN!
It just seems so strange to me they can make the tape in a smaller size to fill the little plastic dispensers, but they can't sell the tape individually. Odd. I don't NEED any more of these little plastic dispensers! We could save petroleum to make the plastic and I would feel like I'm doing my *little* part to save the planet. But no ... not possible. :-(
So ATTENTION SCOTCH PEOPLE!!!!!!! I want small packing tape refills!!!! (the stuff that's about 3-4 inches in diameter, not the monster 6+ inches).
No comments:
Post a Comment