Part of my morning routine involves blog stalking. Yes, I admit it. I AM A (blog) STALKER!!!!!
Now that that's out of the way, I was stalking Jules this morning and saw her NEW WEB SITE!!!!! It's totally yummie, so check it out. (I'm super excited because we're overhauling the Heartland Web site as we speak! I'll let you know when it's up for public consumption).
I LOVE to comb through other photographer's Web sites because it inspires me. I see photos I admire and think "wow, I would never have THOUGHT of that" or that I make a mental note to avoid.
One of the biggest reasons I will return to a blog day after day is that it is frequently updated!
Here are a few others I *adore*
Heather Essian (She's going to come and photograph OUR wedding!!!)
Kara Pennington
Anne Ruthmann
Davina Fear (I just LOVE her name!)
Millie Holloman
(There are SERIOUSLY too many to name, so if you want a more complete list of the places I visit regularly, start by looking at the sidebar at the right, then drop me a line or leave a comment!)
1 comment:
WOW. Thank you for the kudos!!! BTW, I love that last shot of the bride on the floor... very cool!
Post a Comment